Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Poll Time!

I am very impressed with the attention my little cupcake poll has already received so thanks to all those who have voted and if you haven't - vote now. My intent with the polls is to give a special prize or gift to one lucky voter each week (possibly bi-weekly). By voting, you help me out by letting me know which cupcakes I should perfect or create. It is only fair that I reward my readers for their help. However, so far, CuteCakes Cupcakery is not an official cupcake business and has made no revenue. So for now I am testing out the polls and hope to be able to offer prizes in the future. But just because there aren't prizes yet doesn't mean you shouldn't vote. You want me to perfect your favorite flavor, right? Thanks for your help and for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment